Tuesday, September 18, 2012

44 days to go....



Progress Report

I'm behind on writing my experiences in my blog and I'm realizing I'm running out of time too.  The last couple of weeks/weekends have been packed to try and complete all of my experiences.  It's been wild how much I have done this past year.  I have been afforded with the adventure of a lifetime and it's been fantastic!  Here is my list and as you can see I'm completed quite a bit.  

  1. Create and write a blog of my 39 experiences before I'm 40 In Progress and you are reading it!
  2. Sky dive Done
  3. See a psychic or have my cards read or both Done
  4. Run a marathon  Done
  5. Run a half marathon in sub two October 14
  6. Organize my office  - no really - organize my office Done at work - In Progress for my home office 
  7. Travel somewhere I have not been Done
  8. See Herman the sturgeon  Done
  9. Do a full spa day retreat  October 20 
  10. Ride on a train to anywhere Done
  11. Raise $1000 for breast cancer  I'm at $860 consider giving up your coffee or lunch and donating the money you spend on it for one day October 7 - If you are interested in donating, please do! http://www.active.com/donate/GirflriendsForCure12/sonyabedient
  12. Improve my vocabulary and ability to speak Japanese October 1
  13. Hike to tunnel falls Done
  14. Stay overnight in the aquarium Done - post coming soon
  15. Learn to knit or crochet a blanket and give it to a shelter  In Progress I will be donating blanket (s) & clothing to a shelter in lieu of knitting a blanket
  16. Take an art class - Glass blowing Done
  17. Attend a timbers game Done
  18. Be an extra in a film or tv show In Progress - no call backs :(  if you can pull strings for me, please help me out!
  19. Brew my own beer Done
  20. Attend an opera performance Done
  21. Go whale watching in the San Juan Islands Done
  22. Go crabbing Done 
  23. Snowmobiling Feed the homeless October 21
  24. Do a scavenger hunt Done - post coming soon
  25. Buy a bouquet of flowers every month In Progress (see below)
  26. Go to Portland Japanese Garden (it's been a long time) Done
  27. Go to Lan Su Garden Done
  28. Go to the Oregon Garden Done
  29. Spend from sun up to sun down not talking to anyone Done
  30. Purge - get rid of my wedding dress and items in that large bin I haven't looked in In Progress 
  31. Have one evening or day per week where I take time for myself In Progress & need to say "no" more often
  32. Wear more dresses/skirts In Progress & doing this quite well
  33. Have Afternoon Tea  Done
  34. See Crater Lake  Done - post coming soon
  35. Go wine tasting in Applegate Valley Done
  36. Go to the house of Vortex Done
  37. See the Oregon Caves  Done
  38. Stay the night in a treehouse  Done - post coming soon
  39. Ride one of the top three tallest roller coasters Attempted 
August flowers from the PSU farmers market



If you feel like pledging towards a fund for me do it in the form of donating your monies for breast cancer here http://www.active.com/donate/GirflriendsForCure12/sonyabedient

No comments:

Post a Comment