Thursday, March 8, 2012

Ziba the Fortune Teller

Over the holidays, Tony came home to visit family.  So we met up for lunch and I was sharing with him about my 39 experiences before turning 40.

First I have to give you some back story on Tony.  I met Tony when I was looking for some make-up for a my cousin's birthday party. It was a themed party - Pimps and Hos.  So I was looking for some make up at the MAC counter.  Tony not only helped me but did my full make up.  From the very moment I met Tony I had complete trust in him.  So when I mentioned to him that I want to go to a psychic or have my cards read, Tony immediately told me about Ziba and insisted that I see her.  Tony told me that he has gone to see Ziba several times and everything she has told him has come true, including his move to Salt Lake.  He gave me Ziba's number and of course I contacted her.

Ziba met up with me and my partners in crime, Kelli and Karen, who also wanted in on the action.  Karen went first, then Kelli and I went last.  I am not going to disclose any details...but some of the things she said was completely spot on for all three of us.

Here is what I will share with you all.... when Ziba first began laying out the cards, she stopped and said "Oh my, this is not good.  I need a minute".  Ziba told me that she sees me going on a trip out of the country, my career is not changing and that I'm comfortable, I have two young people in my life that will be calling me a lot because of drama they have in their life, I may have some difficult times ahead of me especially this summer but in the end I have the best reading one could ever have.  This is the quick and dirty condensed version...as a lot more was said but I think I'll leave it at that for now.

Ziba said to call her and let her know when things start happening.  She also recommends if we want another reading that we wait at least 4 months, but 6 months is best.

Another experience completed....I definitely am curious to see how things play out.  I think what was most fascinating was how she was able to discuss things with such detail.  Two things she said to me that really stuck out - "Never argue with your fortune teller" and "If you try to change your future, the universe will make a stronger statement".  

So here I am allowing life to take its course.  Maybe I will give you an update in 6 months what has come true.  

No comments:

Post a Comment